How To Set Up A Shopify Store
There’s several great reasons to launch your own e-commerce website. You could have a brick and mortar business to take online, you make something at home that everyone keeps saying “you should totally sell” or you’re a coach wanting a professional landing space for clients.
This webinar will take you through each stage of setting up your first Shopify store.
What will the event cover
1. Getting Started - Opening your Shopify account
2. Doing your admin - Getting organised to make sure you don't lose time
3. Look Sharp - how to change the look and feel of your Shopify store
4. Customise - how to add your branding
5. Products - how to add and organise products
6. Test - what to test to make sure the customer has the best first experience
7. Domains - connect your own domain
8. Launch - open your online store
Kayleigh is a freelance Virtual Assistant and founder of Shopify gifting website and empowerment brand. She likes to turn her hand to a lot of different things, but after several years working in leading buying and marketing roles, she specialises in e-commerce development and social media management.