This role will include working closely on our Tramshed Tech Start-up Academy with influential external partners such as Google for Start-ups, FinTech Wales and Welsh Government. The Enterprise and Innovation Assistant will provide support to the Innovation team to deliver a variety of entrepreneurship, innovation and digital projects. These projects support the tech, digital and creative business communities across Wales, working with and alongside start-ups, scale-ups and household brand-name organisations, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Admiral and Barclays Eagle Labs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Event coordination and delivery support
- Stakeholder communication
- Business outreach
- Project development and sales support
- Evaluation and monitoring administration support
- Provide key support for event delivery by:
Liaising with speakers by phone, email, or face-to-face
- Being involved in the delivery of events as required
- Updating admin processes, including, but not limited to, monitoring and
- Collating financial information for invoices and reports
- Working with the marketing team to develop content and text for marketing
Provide key support for new and existing partnerships by:
- Supporting the drafting of tender responses and sales pitches
- Taking notes and minutes of meetings
- Drafting marketing materials
Provide key support for specific work for Tramshed Tech by:
- Undertaking the monitoring & evaluation of projects
- Carrying out the collation of business-required data and KPI’s
- Support key business areas in adopting a ‘working together’ approach
The successful candidate will be required to work in a positive, responsible manner and in accordance with the Company’s Code of Conduct & HR Policies, ensure productivity levels are maintained to company standards and work towards their own professional development.
The successful candidate will engage with, understand, support and demonstrate the Company vision, values and aims and positively and professionally represent the company at all times.
- A passion for generating ideas
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter and problem-solver
- Able to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Initiative and flexibility
- Problem-solving approach
How to apply
Please submit a CV and a one page covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the relevant job code.
For questions please contact email@example.com or 02920 103090 and ask for Louise Harris, CEO or Jess Phillips, Enterprise and Innovation Manager.