If you are looking to expand internationally or build on your current international network, Tech Nation can help! Tech Nation’s International team will be holding 1:1 sessions at Tramshed Tech on Thursday 11th Nov between 12pm-2pm to support you with international growth.
Who is this workshop for?
Business owners exploring new markets and looking to expand internationally as well as businesses who already have clients in Asia Pacific and are looking to set up an office and/or recruit internationally.
Summary of support
Tech Nation is helping UK scaleups de-risk and accelerate international growth - with a current focus on Asia Pacific markets. Tech Nation not only help UK scaleups understand their growth potential overseas and build market entry strategies but also ensure you have your legal and operational considerations covered as you expand internationally.
Tech Nation are also highly connected with international VCs and large international corporations looking for new tech to solve their business problems. Through a range of ongoing activities including webinars, growth programmes, reverse pitching and mentorship, Tech Nation give UK scaleups the opportunity to accelerate access to capital, customers and talent, to land and expand successfully in the Asia Pacific region.
What will be covered in the session
An introduction to Tech Nation international services especially with regards too:
- How you find and recruit the right talent overseas
- What you need to know from an operational perspective
- How to raise money internationally
- How to get your first deal overseas
- The opportunity for UK scaleups in Asia Pacific
Book your 1:1 session through Calendly here
More about Houssein...
Houssein El Sayed is an experienced Strategy Consultant and Programmes Director with demonstrated experience in business development, operations, and delivering cross-border acceleration programmes and growth advisory projects. Examples of recent engagements:
- World Bank Group: An international scaling-up and matchmaking project, creating high-impact commercial and investment linkages for emerging market start-ups in the UK and Europe;
- United Nations Development Programme: An Innovation Hub designed to build and accelerate the growth of start-ups working on unique solutions in the renewable energy and energy efficiency sectors.
With a background in Computer and Telecommunications engineering, a Full-Time MBA from the University of Cambridge, and 14+ years in various technology sectors, Houssein is also involved in the world of start-ups. Houssein has mentored and worked closely with over 100 technology companies and built strategic partnerships with investors, accelerators, policy makers, and corporate innovation hubs in the UK, Europe, and the MENA region.