As winter gets colder and we start avoiding the outdoors, those who don't have a home to go back to struggle to keep themselves warm. So this winter, we're supporting our members Moxie People on their new initiative: Winter Warmers!
November 16, 2020
Have any spare coats clogging up your wardrobes? Or perhaps you're willing to give a brand new coat to someone in need? If so, we'll be collecting and distributing coat donations this winter to help people that are homeless stay warm and dry.
In these uncertain times, charities need all the help they can get. And that's why this year, we're supporting Moxie People who have partnered with Huggard, Wales' leading centre for those sleeping rough in Cardiff. Find out more about their charity here.
If you'd like to donate some clothes, here are the guidelines!
- The coats must be clean, tidy, and not require any mending (no rips!)
- They must be relatively new (no coats from over 10 years ago please)
- We can't accept oversize clothing
- Clothes must be given in a plastic bag
- Due to Covid-19, please ensure you're wearing a face-covering when dropping off your donations.
The drop-off location is here at Tramshed Tech, Unit D, Pendyris St, Cardiff CF11 6BH.
Drop off days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM.
If you're happy to contribute or would like any additional information, please get in touch with Sonia, Marketing & Social Media Coordinator at Moxie People, via email@example.com or head over to https://moxiepeople.com/winter-warmers.