Our contact details:
Name & Address: Tramshed Tech, Unit D, Pendyris St, Cardiff CF11 6BH
Phone Number: 02920 103090
What type of information we collect:
We currently collect and process the following information: Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details) members’ email addresses business information
How we get the information and why we have it:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:– to fulfil our contractual obligations to our customers;– or when our customers and partners ask us to do something before entering into a contract (e.g. provide a quote, give booking information).
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation. What we do with the information we have We collect information from a website booking and/or contact form in order to process requests for information about our products and services. We do not share this information with anyone, or any other business.
Your data protection rights:
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
• Your right of access
• You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
• Your right to rectification
• You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. • • • You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
• Your right to erasure
• You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to restriction of processing
• You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to object to processing
• You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
• Your right to data portability
• You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
• You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at the address above if you wish to make a request.
Version 1: 01.03.2019.
How to complain: You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
0303 123 1113