Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Overview. These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) describe your rights and obligations in connection with your receipt and use of the services provided by Tramshed Tech Ltd (TSTL) in connection with your membership, daily entry, meeting rooms or other services specified. Please read these Terms carefully, as they affect your legal rights. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact email@example.com . By using the Services, you are agreeing to abide by and be bound by these Terms.
2. Who we are. We (TSTL) create a physical co-working community for creators in the Digital, Tech & creative industries. For the purposes of these Terms, the engaging party is: Tramshed Tech. Ltd. (TSTL), of Tramshed Tech,Pendyris St,Cardiff, CF11 6BH “the Venue”], which is the affiliate set forth on your invoice and will depend on: (i) where the Services are deemed to be rendered or (ii) where your primary Premises (if applicable) are located. We reserve the right to change the legal entity that charges you for the Services.The relevant entity with which you enter into these Terms shall be known in these Terms as “we,” “our”, “us” or “Tramshed Tech” / “TSTL”.
3. Who you are. References to “you,” “your” and similar words in these terms refer to the individual or entity registering for any Services and agreeing to be bound by these Terms.
4. The Tramshed Tech Network. To use the Services, you will be using our the Tramshed Tech network. To use our wireless network you also will agree to our Wireless Network Terms of Service available at Reception. 5. Changes to our services or these Terms. The availability and scope of the Services, as well as the availability and scope of benefits we offer in relation to Third Party Services, are subject to change from time to time in our sole discretion. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge that our Premises, and the Services we may offer at any of our Premises, are also subject to change from time to time. From time to time, we may also make modifications, deletions or additions to these Terms and will provide you with notice of changes to these Terms or to Services that apply to you. If you don’t agree to the changes, you may cancel your Tramshed Tech at any time, but note that there are no refunds for early cancellation.Creating Your Tramshed Membership
6. Check your identity. The Services are available to members and guests who are 18 or above, unless we specify otherwise. We will require a proof of identity, which may include passport, driving license or identity card.
7. Passwords and keycards. Do not reveal your account details or credentials to anyone else (or let them use your account), and do not make any copies of any keys, keycards, or other means of entry to our Premises. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and security of your devices. You must promptly notify us if you suspect your password or devices has been compromised.
8. Company Details (if applicable). During the registration process, you may identify a Company with whom your profile is associated. Alternately, your individual profile may have been created by an authorised representative of your employer - or other entity for which you provide services - and your profile will be associated with such Company. You agree that you will not falsely represent your association with any Company, impersonate any third party, or otherwise submit or present any false or misleading information to us or the Tramshed Tech community. In the event your relationship with the Company in your profile changes or ends, you agree to promptly update your profile. If your Tramshed Tech membership is provided by a Company, you may lose access to the Services upon termination or change in status of your relationship with such Company. If you are an authorised representative of an entity receiving the Services, you hereby warrant and represent to us that (a) you have the proper authority to create, terminate and maintain the company account and to add and remove individual members to and from the account and (b) you have obtained all necessary consent from any applicable individuals for the creation of their accounts. You agree to indemnify us for any loss we may suffer as a result of any breach of these warranties and representations.Paying for your Tramshed Tech Membership
9. Payments. By signing up for a Tramshed Tech membership or any other Services (including any Service Packages, Daily Access or Meeting Room reservations) and providing your payment information, you agree to pay us the recurring or non-recurring fees associated with the particular Services you are purchasing, as displayed to you at the time you create your account and/or sign up for the relevant Services, or as updated by us from time to time upon notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that the payment method provided by you will be automatically charged the fees and any other amounts you may incur or be liable for (including for damages caused to any of our Premises or property) in connection with the Services. Only a single payment method may be used at any given time to make payments for all Services you purchase in a single transaction. You must keep your payment information up-to-date and accurate. Recurring fees, which may include recurring membership fees (“Membership Fees”) and any other recurring fees you have agreed to in connection with the Services will be charged on the first (1st) of each month unless we notify you otherwise. If payment for your Membership Fee or any other accrued and outstanding fee is not made by the tenth (10th) of the month in which such payment is due, you will be responsible for paying the then-current late charge. Your use of the Services may be immediately suspended, and eventually terminated, if we are unable to charge your payment instrument for any reason. You may at any time cancel your account as set forth below if you do not agree to any modified fees. If we have charged you VAT and if, according to law, the Services provided by us to you pursuant to these terms are at any time found to be exempt from VAT, then we will credit the VAT charged to you and collected by us. In addition, in such event, the fee charged to you will be retroactively increased by an amount equal to the VAT amount that is to be credited to you. Such credits and accompanying fee increase will offset each other and the total amount paid to us by you will remain the same.
10. No refunds. All fees are non-refundable. All fees must be paid in GBP.Using and Terminating the Services
11. Venue Rules. You must comply with the Venue Rules while using Services in such Premises. The Rules of which you receive or use Services are hereby incorporated into these Terms. Rules may be revised from time to time. In general, we expect that you will not perform any activity that is reasonably likely to be disruptive, damaging or dangerous to us, our employees or agents, other members, any guests or any other third parties or any pets or property of any of the foregoing. If you have questions about the guidelines please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Service Restrictions. Your Tramshed Tech membership account, to the extent applicable, is specific to you. You cannot add additional members to your account or share your account credentials or Access Device with any other individual.
13. Regular Business Hours. All desk reservations, whether for designated desks or lounge desks, are subject to desk availability in the applicable Premises (‘The Venue”). “Regular Business Hours” are generally from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. from Monday - Friday.
14. Security. We regularly record via video (CCTV) certain areas of our Premises. If we deem it reasonably necessary, we may disclose information about you to satisfy applicable law, rule, regulation, legal process or government request, or to protect us, our members, or other individuals, or any of our or their property. It is your obligation to notify any of your guests about this policy.
15. Meeting Rooms and Workspaces. You may use your monthly allowance for meeting rooms during Regular Business Hours on, all subject to availability of such workspaces or conference rooms. Use of our meeting rooms in excess of any allowances will be subject to the standard fees for such Services. Such Fees are subject to change from time to time.
16. Mail. Subject to availability, you may elect to receive mail and packages at one of our locations, including the primary Venue (Tramshed Tech). If you have done so, we will accept mail and deliveries on your behalf during Regular Business Hours. We have no obligation to store such mail or packages for more than thirty (30) days of our receipt or if we receive mail or packages after you terminate your Tramshed Tech membership. This feature is meant to allow you to accept business correspondence from time to time. It is not meant for an address for the receipt of merchandise or personal goods. As such, we have no obligation to accept bulk or oversized mail or packages.
17. Property. We are not responsible for any property you leave behind in any of our premises, including the primary Venue (Tramshed Tech). It is your responsibility to ensure that you have retrieved all of your personal items prior to leaving. Prior to the termination or expiration of your Tramshed Tech membership, you must remove all of your property from Tramshed Tech premises. After providing you with reasonable notice, we will be entitled to dispose of any property remaining in any of our Premises, and you waive any claims or demands regarding such property or our handling of such property. You will be responsible for paying any fees reasonably incurred by us regarding such removal.
18. Damage. You may be held liable (and do hereby authorise us to charge you) for the repair cost for all damage to our Premises and items therein caused by you or your guests, invitees or where permitted, pets.
19. Common areas. If you are accessing our space pursuant to these terms, common spaces in our Premises are to be accessed by you, and to the extent we permit, your guests, starting from the time immediately prior to your reserved time in the Premises and ending at the time immediately following your reserved time in the Premises. Common spaces are for temporary use and not as a place for continuous, everyday work.
20. Intellectual Property of others. You must not directly or indirectly take, copy or use any information or intellectual property belonging to other members or member companies or any of their guests, including without limitation personal names, likenesses, voices, business names, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, other identifiers or other intellectual property, or modified or altered versions of the same.
21. Technology Release. We may need to install software onto your computer, tablet, mobile device or other electronic equipment to provide you with the Services. You acknowledge that your refusal to install such software may affect your ability to properly receive the Services you have purchased. We may also provide you with technical support at your request. You agree that we (a) are not responsible for any damage to any of your electronic equipment or systems related to such technical support or software installation; (b) do not assume any liability or warranty in the event that any manufacturer warranties are voided; and (c) do not offer any verbal or written warranty, either expressed or implied, regarding the success of any technical support. Furthermore, you acknowledge that you have no expectation of privacy with respect to Tramshed Techs internet connection, networks, telecommunications systems or information processing systems (including any stored computer files, email messages and voice messages), and your activity and any files or messages on or using any of those devices or systems may be monitored at any time without notice, including for security reasons and to ensure compliance with our policies, regardless of whether such activity occurs on equipment owned by you or us.
22. You and other members. We do not control and are not responsible for the actions of other members or any other third parties (including any pets). If a dispute arises between members or their invitees, guests or pets, we shall have no responsibility or obligation to participate, mediate or indemnify any party.
23. Account termination. If you fail, or if we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms, or at any other time when we in our reasonable discretion see ﬁt to do so, we may, at our sole discretion, restrict your access to your account and the Services and/or terminate your account with immediate effect and possibly without prior notice to you. In addition, we may decline to renew your subscription for any or all Services at the end of your subscription period for any reason or for no reason. We may also at any time terminate your account, Tramshed Tech Membership, if we discontinue the Tramshed Membership. You can cancel your account at any time, by submitting a request at email@example.com. Please note that if your individual account was created by a Company, (a) an authorised representative of such Company may at any time terminate your individual account by contacting us, and (b) we may terminate your account, even if the Company’s account remains active, and even if you continue to be employed or engaged by such Company. Cancellation will be effective after 30 days upon receipt of notice of cancellation. We do not provide refunds upon termination or cancellation of your account with respect to amounts already paid. You will remain liable for past due amounts plus the current termination period, and we may exercise our rights to collect due payment, despite termination or expiration of your Tramshed Tech membership.Advertisements, Endorsements and Testimonials
24. Advertisements. In using the Services, you may encounter advertisements from Third Party Service Providers and our other business partners, which may be targeted to you based on certain information you provide to us or that we collect based on your use of the Services. The types and extent of advertising are subject to change. In consideration for us granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that we, such Third Party Service Providers and our other business partners may provide you with such advertising from time to time.
25. Endorsements and Testimonials. From time to time, we may also publish testimonials by users and members related to their experiences with the Services. These testimonials are the users’ subjective opinions, and they represent individual results. We neither verify them nor claim that they are typical results that others will generally achieve. Names, locations, dates and other information may have been changed to protect the privacy of the individuals involved. All other testimonials and endorsements of any type, format or nature posted by users are not verified by us, and we make no warranty or representation as to their accuracy. You should be cautious when relying on any testimonials or endorsements, and you should assume the results described therein are not typical.
26. Use of the Tramshed Tech Name; Photos of the Premises. You may not take, copy or use for any purpose the name “Tramshed Tech” or any of our other business names, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, other identifiers or other intellectual property or modified or altered versions of the same, or take, copy or use for any purpose any pictures or illustrations of any portion of any Tramshed Tech properties, without our written prior consent.Limitations of Liability
27. Waiver and Release of claims. To the extent permitted by law, you, on your own behalf and on behalf of your employees, agents, guests and invitees, waive any and all claims and rights against us and our landlords at the Premises and our affiliates, parents, and successors and each of our and their employees, assignees, officers, agents and directors (collectively, the “Tramshed Tech Parties”) resulting from injury or damage to, or destruction, theft, or loss of, any property, person or pet (“Claims”) and release the Tramshed Tech Parties from any such Claims.
28. We are not liable for actions of other individuals. We do not control and are not responsible for the actions of other individuals or pets using the Services or at our Premise. You should be aware that other users or members may not be who they claim to be. We do not perform background checks on our users or members nor do we guarantee that our users’ or members’ profiles are accurate. We do not endorse, support or verify the facts, opinions or recommendations of our users or members.
29. We do not have liability for third party products or services. The Services may provide you with access to third party products or services. The Services may also provide you with access to advertisements from our other third party business partners. We are not responsible for the content of these advertisements or any links, products, services or other materials relating to any third party products, services, advertisements or other materials. In no event will we be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any damage or loss relating to any use of or reliance on any advertisement on the Services or any products, services or other materials relating to any advertisement. You agree that our making available access to or discounts for these third party services does not constitute provision of such third party services by us, and you will look solely to the applicable third party for provision of the applicable third party services and for compensation for any claims, damages, liabilities or losses you may incur in connection with such third party services.
30. Limitation of Liability. To the extent permitted by law, the aggregate monetary liability of any of the Tramshed Tech Parties to you or your employees, agents, guests or invitees for any reason and for all causes of action, whether in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty, or other legal or equitable theory will not exceed the total amounts paid by you to us under these Terms for the product or service from which the claim arose in the twelve (12) months prior to the claim arising. None of the Tramshed Parties will be liable under any cause of action, for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, reliance or punitive damages, including loss of profits or business interruption, or for the cost of any substitute goods, services or technology. You acknowledge and agree that you may not commence any action or proceeding against any of the Tramshed Tech Parties, whether in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty, or other legal or equitable theory, unless the action, suit, or proceeding is commenced within one (1) year of the cause of action’s accrual.For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms will exclude our liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or (c) any breach of any implied terms which cannot lawfully be excluded.
31. Exclusions. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the exclusions and limitations above may not apply to you. In such event, such exclusions and limitations shall apply to the maximum extent allowed under applicable law.Indemnification
32. You agree to hold us harmless. You will indemnify and hold harmless the Tramshed Tech Parties from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages and expenses (“Claims”) including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any breach of these Terms by you or your employees or guests, or your or their invitees or pets or any of your or their actions or omissions, and Tramshed Tech will have sole control over the defence of any such Claims. You are responsible for the actions of and all damages caused by all persons and pets that you or your guests invite to enter any of the Premises. You shall not make any settlement that requires a material act or admission by any of the Tramshed Tech Parties, imposes any obligation upon any of the Tramshed Tech Parties or does not contain a full and unconditional release of the Tramshed Tech Parties, without our written consent. None of the Tramshed Tech Parties shall be liable for any settlement made without its prior written consent.
33. You agree to cooperate with us. From time to time, we may investigate any actual, alleged or potential violations of these Terms. You agree to cooperate fully in any of these inquiries. You waive any and all rights against the Tramshed Tech Parties, and agree to hold them harmless in connection with any claims relating to any action taken by us as part of our investigation.Governing Law; Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
34. What if some of these Terms are not enforceable? These Terms, as well as our House Rules and any feature-specific guidelines, terms or rules that may be posted or provided to you, constitute the entire agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes and merges any prior proposals, understandings and contemporaneous communications. If any provision of these Terms and/or any feature-specific guidelines, terms or rules that may be posted or provided to you are held to be unenforceable, then that provision is to be interpreted either by modifying it to the minimum extent necessary to make it enforceable (if permitted by law) or disregarding it (if not). If an unenforceable provision is modified or disregarded in accordance with this paragraph, the rest of these Terms and/or any feature-specific guidelines, terms or rules that may be posted or provided to you are to remain in effect as written, and the unenforceable provision is to remain as written in any circumstances other than those in which the provision is held to be unenforceable. The failure of either party to enforce its rights under these Terms at any time for any period will not be construed as a waiver of such rights, and the exercise of one right or remedy will not be deemed a waiver of any other right or remedy.
35. Nature of these Terms. Notwithstanding anything in these Terms to the contrary, these Terms in no way shall be construed as to grant you any title, lease, easement, lien, possession or related rights in our business, Premises or anything contained in our Premises. These Terms create no tenancy interest (including any security of tenure), leasehold estate, or other real property interest. Neither party will in any way misrepresent our relationship.
36. Contacting us. If you have any questions relating to these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Data ProtectionTramshed Tech Ltd will use the information you supply for the purposes of Anti-Money Laundering supervision under the Money Laundering Regulations 2007. It may also, for the purposes of supervision, obtain information it considers relevant from other sources(for example, other regulatory, enforcement or public authorities). While the Data Protection Act 1998 and section 237 of the Enterprise Act may restrict disclosure of such information, they also allow disclosure for a number of purposes without your further consent. For example, Tramshed Tech Limited may use the information in connection with enforcement or regulatory action it takes under its own powers or may refer the information to other government departments or regulatory, enforcement or public authorities in connection with the exercise of their functions.
Company Registration Number: 098666502
Data Protection Registration: ZA196269