The Convergent Content Programme aims to forge powerful connections between Wales' vibrant tech, media and creative sectors.
This programme offers a range of immersive workshops, industry-driven events and mentorship whereby creative, media, and tech organisations across Wales can explore fresh ways of creating and distributing content as well as reaching new audiences. The programme is committed to diversity and inclusion, making the metaverse accessible to more people and promoting collaboration.
Applications are now closed.
This programme is designed for creatives looking for innovative solutions and techies looking to work on new and exciting creative projects.
With the rise in technologies such as Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and the Metaverse, there is huge potential to find innovation solutions within creative industries such as TV production, animation and gaming.
If you work in tech or creative industries and are keen to explore new ways to collaborate and innovate, then this programme could be perfect for you. Why not book onto one of our FAQ webinars?
- Immersive workshops, industry-driven events and mentorship over a 5 month period
- 100% fully funded
- Identify new content production and distribution models
- Opportunity to network and collaborate with Tramshed Tech's network of entrepreneurs, scaling businesses, strategic partners, mentors and investors
- Access to Tramshed Tech’s member benefits and credits
- Programme Alumni discount on Tramshed Tech memberships post academy
- Advice from industry experts and mentorship from Barclays Eagle Labs, M-SParc, Centre for the Creative Economy at Cardiff University, Queens University Belfast, CAVC and Delsion
1. Pan-Wales Workshops
These workshops and training sessions focus on content production models, emerging tech, audience engagement, and provide hands-on learning for individuals in tech, media and creative sectors.
2. 5 x Industry-driven events Pan-Wales
These events bring together creatives, technologists and entrepreneurs to facilitate collaboration, idea generation and cross-sector partnerships.
3. Mentorship opportunities
A mentorship programme whereby emerging talent can learn from industry experts and vice versa.